Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/00_notification_framework into lp:widelands

> Did not notice anything obvious except that you did not use Doxygen comment style but I know you are not very fond of it ;)

:( It is not bad will, I just strive for consistency and fall into the habit of doing docs the way we do it at work. Also my editor is not configured to deal with doxygen comments (i.e. reflowing them properly) so i sometimes convert them to regular comments to reword them and then forget to doxygenify them again.

Thanks for the review!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/00_notification_framework/+merge/226975
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/00_notification_framework.