Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2 into lp:widelands

I assumed that since trees and animals can recover and the chance of getting water is 65%, there is no message for lumberjacks, hunters, and wells. Will this behavior change? This would be annoying for lumberjacks (which I have to keep a certain area free from trees) and wells (which I let run even the there is no more water in the ground). Well, just the two cents from a code-illiterate ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2/+merge/227348
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2 into lp:widelands.