Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2 into lp:widelands

I currently do not have much time to play, but here is my appraisal:
Mines, fishers, quarries: Leave them as they currently are.
Hunters: After thinking about is, you can add them to the list. Animal recovering is quite slow, so it is not really worth having many hunters.
Wells: Never send a message about them.
Lumberjacks: I think the current logic sends the message as soon as the worker does not find the needed resource for the first time (e.g. when all stones are gone and the stonemason wants to cut the next stone). This would mean that the player gets informed after every tree the lumberjack cuts down. Since I usually do not watch my lumberjacks, I do not know how often this happens. Is it possible [*] to send a message when no tree has been cut for x minutes? (For simplicity, you can take the time currently used for the other messages.) Otherwise, just implement it. I (or other players) will complain if I am/they are unsatisfied.

[*] When I write of possible is such suggestions, I mean "technically possible and feasible by humans with an adequate amount of work/time without cluttering the code too much or feasible via script written in an adequate amount of time that does the work in not too much time".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2/+merge/227348
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-999262_part2 into lp:widelands.