Re: [Merge] lp:~wl-zocker/widelands/bug-1341662 into lp:widelands

> I added the wildboar to map_generation.lua. It seems to work, so I probably
> did the right thing :)

Looks good to me

> I noticed that some animals appear twice in the list. Is this to increase the
> probability of their appearance or simply some leavings from the one_world
> merge (that can be removed)?

I have no idea

> Regarding src/logic/tribe.cc: Is it just deleting a few lines?

I think deleting these lines will do the job for now:

			PARSE_MAP_OBJECT_TYPES_BEGIN("critter bob")
				m_bobs.add
					(new Critter_Bob_Descr
					 	(_name, _descname, path, prof, global_s,  this));
			PARSE_MAP_OBJECT_TYPES_END;

This will prevent Widelands to look for critter bobs in the tribe. I don't know what will happen to oxen/donkeys/horses though, so I guess we need to leave this in after all. You could test this by removing the lines and then check if you can produce these animals.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wl-zocker/widelands/bug-1341662/+merge/227395
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wl-zocker/widelands/bug-1341662 into lp:widelands.