Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/trimming-compile into lp:widelands

>The inline diff tools is pretty broken - all your comments are invisible now.

I found that the corresponding not-inline comment has a link saying "Show diff comments" which you can click on. Though that changes to the old squashed diff, so there doesn't seem to be a way to see that latest changes and the comments at the same time. :/

>Feel free to do indentation in the future right away.

Ok. This was a bit special case as I didn't want the three lines I did logical changes to drown in the ~30 surrounding ones which needed indentation adjustment. I'm not superhappy the script ended up all the way to the left, but it was either that or have the lines indented for no reason in update.sh and the EOF marker didn't seem to work with whitespace either...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trimming-compile/+merge/227390
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/trimming-compile.