Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands

> Some maps talk about not containing much coal and advise to build charcoal burners in their description. I do not know if such maps are shipped with Widelands though.

The plateau was the only map I found which mentioned "burner" in any way.

>The translation table in our wiki.

While I didn't mention it, this is of course on my todo list.

>As long as it's clear it's not a pottery kiln...

..and you have to make sure it's not confused for the lime kiln. *Sigh*

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands.