Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands

I am sure there is a correct term, but if someone used it I probably wouldn't recognise it! The Oxford English Dictionary states that one of the definitions of "burner" is "a person...that burns".

On one of the sites linked about charcoal burning, there is the sentence: "Chris Wall-Palmer lives in his own woodland near Midhurst in West Sussex and has been a charcoal burner for 18 years".

I would say that naming the worker "Charcoal burner" might help remove ambiguity for the new player, but wouldn't consider it necessary to include the "charcoal". In the case of a "Charcoal kiln", it is more important to help identify what sort of kiln it is.

n.b. I live 15 miles from Midhurst...I have probably cycled past Chris's woodlands!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands.