can find any more resources

Hi,

Please explain to me:

I am watching a game (testing AI), there is a mine that shows "can't find
any more resources", performance % is 0, it is full of food, yet when I
click on it and click DBG it shows coal: 19/20.
This is coal mine (the first/lowest level of mine).

Now for AI it is quite relevant question - AI test remaining resource on
the field and if 0, the mine is to be dismounted. But if mine is not able
to mine all resources on a field, then things are getting more complicated.

Now I noticed that mines have aihint like mines_percent=30. Does it mean
that this mine can mine only 30% of initial amount 20? 30% of 20 is 6 so
the mine should stuck on remaining resources 14/20, or not?

Waiting for explanation, thanks!

Tibor

Follow ups