Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands

> Let's use "Charcoal Burner" for the worker and "Charcoal Kiln" for the
> building then - with the capital letters like that. English Speakers Like
> Their Title Case :P

The more I think about this, the more I realize I should have made a bug report.

Are we all agreed upon this suggestion? (Still not sure how this might conflict against the lime kiln)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace/+merge/227810
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/furnace into lp:widelands.