Re: [Merge] lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/bug1342228 into lp:widelands

I think we should include a section with information/instructions for packagers similar to your comment above in the release notes for build 19.

Anyways, I can't really answer the question about wlapplication.cc but I have another suggestion. I briefly looked at this when we discussed it earlier and I believe po/CMakeLists.txt can be simplified a bit. It currently looks for WL_LINGUAS which seem to make it possible to build translations for a limited list of locales. I can't see this is used anywhere so it can probably be removed.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~qcumber-some/widelands/bug1342228/+merge/229829
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~qcumber-some/widelands/bug1342228 into lp:widelands.