Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-566729 into lp:widelands

I'm not sure where to put Game_Preload_Data_Packet::get_localized_display_title

The only common included header that would marginally make sense is logic/game_controller.h. Or a new h/cpp for this?
base/time_string.h doesn't make sense either, because we would have a reference to game_controller.h in there, which is even more ugly.

I have also added this as a NOCOM comment.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-566729/+merge/229302
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-566729.