Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1366725 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

And dont you need "approve" review from other developer? (I am setting it to approve now)

AI branch is indeed too complex, and from my perspective resolving text conflicts is also quite complicated for me (when there are significant changes in trunk).

I just hope that if I help with other merge requests, SirVer will find a time for my branch sooner. :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1366725/+merge/233750
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1366725.