Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands

I understand the design was discussed under bug report, but still 2 comments:

1. Current design is "one category only" - what about enabling and disabling freely? I mean you could be able to enable any number of categories.

2 mode "0: show all messages" shows a flag on the bottom and it is symbol of economy messages. I think "all messages" should have own icon, or no icon, or icons of all categories.

But generally it works as supposed....

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510/+merge/236231
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands.