Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands

Speaking of the hotkeys, how do they work together with the "area bookmarks" we have currently? At the moment I can use Ctrl+number to store a location, then later go back to it by pressing the number. How will we tell whether the user wish to toggle filtering in the news window or go to another place on the map? (Might be a question discussed in the bug report rather than the review)

Please resolve the conflicts mentioned at the top.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510/+merge/236231
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands.