Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands

I overlooked that we already have the hotkeys 1-9 in use. I willcome up with different hotkeys.

> Or even better, but probably more work for you - remove that flag on the
> bottom and add new column that would contain a particular flag for the
> message.

This column would need a header and eat up space - we are already tight on width there. The translations need more space than the English strings. The message titles also need a lot of space-

> And yet another comment - will users understand that number on the beginning
> of tip is a shortcut?

I thought this would be nice for the user, but if you think it is confusing, I can remove these easily without messing up translations.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510/+merge/236231
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-987510 into lp:widelands.