Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371905_2 into lp:widelands

> This should work:
>
> const std::vector<UI::Button*>& get_buttons() { return m_buttons; }

It does - The mistake I made is that I thought I had to match the member variable type. Will commit and merge now :)

> Use clang_format over all your changes :). Seriously, when we get clang_format
> to being used by most people, we will never have to talk about indentation
> ever again. For now just let it be as it is. We'll can do a sweeping
> formatting of the whole code base.

We could have a little script sitting in the base directory that sets all the switches for clang_format we wish to use, so everybody will always be using the same.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371905_2/+merge/236227
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371905_2.