Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_setup_searchpaths into lp:widelands

> I was just wondering if I had messed anything up. We were both working on trunk at the same time.

yes, that is why you always have to pull before pushing, so that you do not accidentally overpush somebody elses changes. Unfortunately, bzr makes this all to easy to mess up. If you pull, you will get a message that the branches have diverged. You can the use bzr uncommit and bzr shelve (or bzr rebase) to fix the situation.

> I have a question though - just trying to understand this cmake stuff a bit: Why is it "WL_INSTALL_DATADIR" in CMakeLists.txt , but "INSTALL_DATADIR" without the "WL_" in src/wlapplication.cc?

The change from CMake variable to C variable happens in this template file:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/src/config.h.cmake

And the Cmake call that does the magic is here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/trunk/view/head:/src/CMakeLists.txt#L1

INSTALL_DATADIR is also a Cmake variable, but has different semantics. WL_INSTALL_DATADIR is purely a user defined variable.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_setup_searchpaths/+merge/236410
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fix_setup_searchpaths into lp:widelands.