Text formatting questions

Hello,

when working on the campaigns, I noticed that the texts are formatted differently than those in the tutorial. I’d like to know whether there is an interest in having the style unified and which way is preferred.

1) “text” vs. [[text]]. The first one is mainly used for short texts (headlines), but not always.
2) text .. paragraphdivider() .. text vs. p(text) .. p(text). Is there a difference?
3) Sometimes, long paragraphs are split in two lines:
[[text]])
while other lines are rather long. Is there a maximum line length I should take care of?

Thank you for your answers.

wl-zocker

Follow ups