Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371062 into lp:widelands

Review: Needs Fixing

Code looks good (I fixed some nits around, nothing major). the friend declaration was not necessary, so I removed it.

it doesn't quite work on my system:
- exit shows the dialogue, ctrl exit quits immediately. this is working as intended.
- the dialogues buttons also do the right thing (exit and just closing the dialogue).

This is unexpected:
- closing the options menu however does not close the confirmation box.
- clicking on Exit game again opens more dialogue boxes.
- the dialogue boxes cannot be moved around the screen (they are fixed in the center).

However I checked with other confirmation dialogues and they seem to behave the same way (i.e. destroy building or constructionsite). But then the UniqueWindow registry stuff does not need to be in there.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371062/+merge/238048
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1371062.