Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1291904 into lp:widelands

I very quick check showed that the lua_testsuite.wmf map has problems. It seems that it contains workers in the map data - something that should not be possible. I think this happened because I was working in an experimental branch when I created the first version of this map. To fix this, try this: go to trunk, copy lua_persistence.wmf into ~/.widelands/maps/, start widelands with --nozip, open the map in the editor and resave it and move this map into the branch as the new lua_testsuite map. Maybe it has no workers anymore. Alternatively, create a new map with the same terrain layout and copy the scripting/ directory into that. This should work for sure.

Valid testcases are old maps that we have not touched in a long time - they must load. I suggest adding new testcases to the regression suite using the oldest map that has ever been uploaded to the homepage - this one must always load.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1291904/+merge/237128
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1291904.