Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

For now some quick answers to the code review comments:

- The campaign file version should be updated before we merge, because we have removed a scenario. packet_version entries stay as they are.

- campsect0=barbariantut tells you that the first campaign is the barbariantut campaign (computers like to start counting from 0). Scenarios are then loaded though the [barbariantut00] etc. sections. So,  campsect0=barbariantut stays as it is, and the two remaining scenarios need to be [barbariantut00] and [barbariantut01].

- non-breaking spaces: AFAIK, our RT renderer does not support HTML entities. It would really be nice to have some, because then I would have non-breaking hyphens in my translations :)

I'll test and proofread.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.