[Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands

The proposal to merge lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands has been updated.

Description changed to:

Removes
INSTALL_PREFIX
INSTALL_LOCALEDIR
WL_INSTALL_BINDIR
as Cmake variables because they are strictly not needed.

Things which should be considered:
r7228 was a hack to be buildable. That should probably be fixed in a better way before we merge. See comment for details.

What has been tested:
Building/running with compile.sh: Works
Using the PPA (with modified packaging): Works

The game runs without any warnings it can't find datadir. The language list in options is populated and working.

What needs to be tested:
I haven't had the chance to test how well things work on other platforms with this:
Microsoft Windows
Mac OS X
Also, it would be nice if someone who runs make install regularly could take a check. I believe this should work fine, but I don't run it normally so I don't know whether it requires special set up for the normal case.

(This is the WL-half of this patch, the other part is for the debian packaging. We will need both merged for the PPA to continue working. See https://code.launchpad.net/~hjd/widelands/debian-reduce-paths/+merge/239646 for the other half)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths/+merge/239645
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths/+merge/239645
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands.