Re: game().send_player_ship_explore_island()

Hi,
I made some progress since. 'The expedition' is from a click on button till
the ship finds first port. So to circumvent an island, it can take few
"expeditions".
So AI will have to track itself that a ship circumvented an island. It is
not a big problem, but it just was not obvious to me :)