Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I only skimmed this since Tibor already approved, but I did not see anything that stood out negative. I also ran it real quick and like the new menu structure - the teams graphics are awesome! Though I would change the headline to read "Suggested teams" or "Balanced team suggestions" as the players are free to choose the teams as they want of course.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes/+merge/238137
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/i18nfixes.