Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

I found one bug:

- secret_village.lua:17 attempt to call global send_msg, a nil value.

I fixed it in 7251.

I didn't look over all the code as Gun did that already. What I saw looked good (local variables by default mainly and consistent style). The campaigns and tutorials are a lot of fun to play, I really enjoyed this. Thanks for your work on the campaigns - should you want to do more, just ask :).

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials/+merge/238682
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/new-tutorials.