Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-sdl2-packages into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian

I believe that we should not need sdl_gfx anymore - we only used it for it's rotozoom implementation - and we did not use the roto part at all, only the zoom part. AFAIK sdl2 has methods for that now build in, so we can loose this dependency which would be nice.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-sdl2-packages/+merge/239904
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian-sdl2-packages into lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/debian.