Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands

At the moment, FullscreenMenuOptions::add_languages_to_list both in runk ad in the fonts branch are using the localedir entry fro the config file. This way, when a new language gets added that doen't have an entry in the languages config, it might be available to the user - I have not tested this though. The use case for this would be translators starting a new language.

I am open to changing the algorithm though - translators will have to create a bug for a new language anyway, so we can create the language name and font settings for it. I will add insructions to the Wiki after the font branch is merged.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths/+merge/239645
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands.