Re: send_player_* commands

I wanted to avoid notifications because the ship returns its state and I
hoped this should be enough. But if there is a send_player_* command
waiting in a queue, the actual ship's state might be changed soon. And from
time to time it led to a crash.

But now I added notifications saying that ship is waiting for command and
for AI these are to be trust and not actual state of the ship.

I think that it works fine....