Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

> The use case for this would be translators starting a new language.

With my recent changes the process would be: add an entry to txts/locale, add your language into the locale/ directory.

> This actually makes me wonder, is there any reason why the languages file (or multiple files in the suggested fonts branch) is placed in txts instead of locale?

Yes, locale/ is a generated directory (generated at build), while txts/ is a source directory. Of course, txts is a terrible place to store it and I think Gun moves it in her fonts branch.

> The main .po dir would make more sense. Since I'm back at my development machine, I can go ahead and move the file.

The main po dire is a generated directory too though. I am fine with having the file there, but I am unsure if our tools can cope with a file living there. Also, the file should be a Lua file ideally since we are moving in this direction right now - but that is a slightly bigger change.

> bug 1295321

this bug should be fixed in the last revision of this branch.

Could I get some more eyes on the change as a whole again? I think this turned out rather nicely.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths/+merge/239645
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/reducing-paths.