Re: Editor -> Resources -> 'Set Value' unused?

I sort of wondered about that while I was testing the tool. Since I'm
not an editor user, I don't understand what the intended usage of these
2 settings is here.

If it is indeed supposed to be unused, +1 for removing. If not, we have
a bug or need to explain this to the user somewhere, e.g. with a tooltip.

21/11/2014 08:13, sgrìobh Tibor Bamhor: