Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/remove_alt_panning_of_window into lp:widelands

On very big maps using really low resolution, the minimap can get bigger than the screen, so you wont be able to move it without alt dragging (on 800x600, you need to the minimap of a 512x512 map to trigger the problem). But I am not sure if we should really care about it, such low-resolution screens are quite rare today on devices where Widelands runs on.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/remove_alt_panning_of_window/+merge/242560
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/remove_alt_panning_of_window into lp:widelands.