Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

Time for the next round. FontSet now has its own class and parses itself. The singleton is gone - FontHandler1 now does the job.

I pulled TextStyle out of the basic font class to avoid circular dependencies, and moved:

src/wui/text_constants.h => src/graphic/text_constants.h
src/wui/text_layout.cc => src/graphic/text_layout.cc
src/wui/text_layout.h => src/graphic/text_layout.h

If you think these should rather be in ui_basic, will do. I'm kind of in two minds about this.

Other code to review:

- Lua files in i18n
- License and source info for downloaded fonts in i18n.

- FontHandler1 and classes that use it
- FontSet and classes that use it
- Options Menu
- New function get_string_with_default in lua_table.h.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts/+merge/238608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts.