Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

I added the algorithm include. It is needed for std::sort according to the documentation and was missing in other files too.

The other points you mention are unlikely to be caused by this change, so I'd rather not block on it. Could you verify that they are in trunk already and if so file a bug and assign it to me? The moving UI stuff should be easy, the other I have to investigate.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas/+merge/243119
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas.