Re: *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas into lp:widelands

They do not come up with clang. Could you fix them in trunk?

Can this be merged then? I think all comments are sorted out.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas/+merge/243119
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/texture_atlas.