Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/f_for_fullscreen into lp:widelands

What you are suggesting is the status quo (just refactored). I set out to solve the particular use case mentioned in bug 682351, mainly that you need to start a game to leave fullscreen. This use case is supported now, you can exit fullscreen, look something up and then enter fullscreen again and it will work.

I agree that the current behavior in this branch is buggy, but it is mostly visual and I argue that it is preferable to the status quo. It should be fixed of course, but I am not willing to do the easy, but exhaustive labor needed for that right now since I am lacking behind with code reviews already.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/f_for_fullscreen/+merge/243227
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/f_for_fullscreen.