Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

I have, I like the 'productive' work, but all that overhead, cleaning the code.... and what I like the least is conflict resolution - I am never sure if I make it right - all right it will compile, but will the functionality be exactly preserved? It would take further tens of hours of testing to say...

But generally I like it, I would not be 'here' otherwise. :)

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands.