Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

I found it yet :)

No more big branches, this is why I enjoyed these two (or three) small branches I did lately (including this one and tha LUA resource think - though this gone wild from one-line change).

I have 2 fixes for AI in may mind (both military-related) but I will wait till this one is merged. Having too many branches and multitasking between them is another think that I dont like much :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands.