Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1281823 into lp:widelands

Review: Approve

Looks good now. Merged.

> "What happens when amount > initial_amount" - I dont think is it good aproach to allow such situation and in addition, there is no set_initial_res_amount available via LUA - but I will change it, no problem...

I understand what you say. If a scripter sets res > initial that could be bad for the engine. But then again, why should initial be changed if somebody changes res? initial is the value at the beginning of the game, it is not the max value. Why should the current value not be higher than the initial value? For fish it could even make logical sense. So I think your implementation is correct - let's see if it makes any trouble.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1281823/+merge/242837
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/bug-1281823.