Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts into lp:widelands

Pushed now. Sorry, I tried on the train and it seems like the internet was not good enough. This is the crashing command line for me, I run it from the bzr root.

./build/debug/src/graphic/text/test/wl_render_richtext 373 blub.png src/graphic/text/test/data/sub_fixedwidth_floatright/input00.txt

The problem is this line in rt_render.cc:
UI::FontSet fontset = UI::g_fh1->fontset();

g_fh1 is not created in the stand alone renderer. It is also a heavy dependency since only fontset() is ever used. why not pass the fontset on construction?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts/+merge/238608
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fonts.