Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

Neither can I, seems to be gone or hiding.

It was about changing the enum to an enum class - the change has the advantage that there is less danger of another enum using the same name and the code jumping on the wrong enum. We are planning to move from enums to enum classes in general. https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1367725
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.