Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1 into lp:widelands

Review: Resubmit

RTL support is coming :)

This means a new dependency though, which is the ICU library. It comes with all kinds of i18n bells and whistles that I will play some more with for Build 20. For now, it would be good if our packaging wizards could double-check that the new library will work for everybody.

I will be gone from my development machine again, so if anybody else would like to play with this branch, be my guest. I especially need help with the text input boxes (editbox, multilineeditbox), which don't work at all at the moment.

Also, text flowing around images is broken (c.f. Campaign dialogs), and for some elements either the text height is reported wrongly or the valign is off - I don't know which yet (You can see this in the full screen menus, e.g. Load Game).

I'm setting this to "resubmit" only to greedily grab everyone's attention. This isn't ready for review by a long shot ;)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1/+merge/177228
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/fh1.