Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rolling_autosave into lp:widelands

> I'll like this more than a round robin style of saving, where you always have to look which was the last one.

I agree. I did not understand the code.

> Will rework and implement a console option...

Using the options (like you did) already adds a console option, it is just not listed in the help. --autosave_roll 20 should just work.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/rolling_autosave/+merge/246061
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/rolling_autosave.