Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

So I pushed another small tweak - now it counts mine fields of the same material type in vicinity - when positioning new mines. In other words it pushes mines in the middle of area of the same material. Before, location was more random and mine could be build on the edge of area (it might have been and edge of mountains or so).
I hope no one is just doing the review now...
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.