Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings into lp:widelands

> LGTM. We had discussed different road textures for different terrains though rather than using them at random. Maybe something for another branch?

thanks for the review! I know that this has been discussed too, but it is distinct from the feature I added here. I hope that with this merge request, the repetition of roads can be reduced a bit to not look too dull.

About the roads per texture suggestion: I think it is viable to look into that, but I'd prefer to see some mocks before jumping at an implementation. I could imagine that it might get too noisy and with the current road system, pretty distinct (i.e. non uniform color) roads can be made that I hope are rather visible on all terrains.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings/+merge/249013
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings.