Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

Have you tried (temporarily)reverting the change that recreates port docks? It seems the most likely culprit for me.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.