Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings into lp:widelands

The Widelands media branch is truly the place where the xcf files should be
stored.

If you wish, attach them to a reply here and I will be happy to push them
to the media branch.  It is a huge trunk owing to all of the graphics files
and it takes a long time to checkout a branch.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings/+merge/249013
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/busy_roads_for_buildings.