Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai into lp:widelands

SirVer - I added such test: test_rip_portdock_with_worker_and_ware_in_transit.lua

It is bit lost among other tests, because they all uses the word "portdock" when in fact they mean "port"

Though situation when portdock is lost but cannot be restored and port itself has to be destroyed is not tested in any test. I was not sure how to do it - if there was lua interface to remove ownership from field(s) where portdock is - this could be used... or place an enemy military building that would take ownership from fields where portdock is located (and not affect the port building itself) .... so indeed such test would be usefull.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai/+merge/242271
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/seafaring-ai.