Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc into lp:widelands

I also have a question that needs answering before the merge this:

Am I correct in assuming that "acid" and "dead" do the exact same thing? If so, will it break compatibility with existing maps if I change all the "acid" ones to "dead"?

If we can get rid of the distinction, I could do some additional code cleanup to make things less confusing.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc/+merge/249747
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc.