Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/find_attack_soldiers into lp:widelands

@SirVer
Actually I am sorry for introducing this code snippet in this way, I understand that I should have done the merge, testing etcetera myself.

"sort_soldiers should just be a std::sort with a custom comparator"

Indeed, I am new to STL and haven't found a good manual about it yet. It shouldn't take that many lines as in my code.

"I think fk does not want to work on it anymore."

In a certain way you are right, I'm not really the most suitable person to do so. Actually it surprises me that no one has done this before, for an experienced programmer (with STL) it should take half an hour at most, and it is really fun to play the game this way. It is a game changer with benefits for both sides, both human and AI, that gives a more polished game experience. And even with the code in this primitive state it would already function well, I am after all an experienced programmer (but not with STL), there is not much that could go wrong and the test were promising. If I only know how to download the involved branch than I would like do the tests.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/find_attack_soldiers/+merge/245276
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/find_attack_soldiers.