Re: [Merge] lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc into lp:widelands

As SirVer said in https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc/+merge/249747/comments/618862

"only terrain affinity decides how trees grow."

I think before the one-world merge, the is-values did have influence about the growing of trees. With the merge into one-world, this terrain affinities get lost and the new affinities (temparature, humidity fertility) are worked out.

So i read in the threads
https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1328635
https://bugs.launchpad.net/widelands/+bug/1348800

It was a very complicated development, and i am not sure, if the last changes are done to this issue :-D

Beside this, the changes has to be reflected in the terrain menu so that map developers could take care about the new affinities. I try to get an overview about the affinities, but i am just at the beginning...

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc/+merge/249747
Your team Widelands Developers is subscribed to branch lp:~widelands-dev/widelands/terrain_doc.